LOOKING FOR DYNAMIC BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONALS
Open – For Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Guwahati , Indore
Looking for dynamic Business Development professionals to support its ambitious expansion plans. The incumbent who dealing with cp,santary,wellness,Rain showers ,Plywood, Laminates may be preferable. Job Preferably looking for a female candidate.
Preferably looking for a female candidate.
- Must have good exposure to Architects, Builders, Promoters and Interior Designers and project sales. Experience in project sales. Regular Visit To Architect, Interior Designer, Builder, Contractor For Promoting our product.
- To promote our Sanitary ware & wellness in the assigned region. Presentation of our wellness products to architects, builders, contractors, specifiers etc.
- To canvass for product approvals & registrations with builders / contractors / architects / departments etc.
- To help achieve sales target aligned with respective product line.
- To ensure proper marketing activities such as Meets, Site & Promotional Branding.
- To report competitor's activities in allotted area and suggest counter measures.
- To maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers, Architects, ID to prospect for new business.
- Track new infrastructure developments in respective territory and develop a database to aid the achievement of sales targets.
- To implement new marketing strategies introduced by the management from time to time.
- Candidate with experience in promoting Premium/Luxury brand of Bathroom accessories, ceramics, luxury homes & lifestyle products of International repute through Architects, Interior Designer, Consultants, Builders & Contractors would be highly desirable.
- Incumbent should be smart, articulate, with good communication skills, strong initiative and having own conveyance.
Salary - 30 to 45 ctc
Salary: Negotiable for deserving candidates
Industry: Ceramics / Sanitary ware/ Building materials/Interior Furnishing Functional Area: Project Sales/Channel Sales
Customer Care Executive
A dynamic, fast-growing company operating in the domain of Bathware & Tapware, is looking for customer Care Executive for Okhla Location New Delhi.
Company Name: Oyster Bath Concept Pvt. Ltd.
Job Description: Customer Care Executive
Minimum Criteria required for candidates for call center jobs
1. Should be able to handle customer complaints on phone & call back to customers (Inbound & Outbound)
2. Handling overall customer queries, problems and provide their solutions within timeline.
3. Looking over rigorous follow ups for collecting of all the outstanding dues.
4. Respond promptly to customer inquiries & coordinate with internal departments
5. Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
6. Actively looking over AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract).
7. Handling Service Engineers team on PAN India basis and providing them necessary supports to better service delivery to customer at their doorstep.
- Candidate should have minimum 1 - 3 yrs experience as customer support executive.
- Should have good communication skills, should be well versed in Hindi & English.
- Should be well versed in computer applications like MS Office , Email etc
- Industry: Ceramics / Sanitary ware/ Building materials/Interior Furnishing
- Salary -12 to 22 ctc
- Interested candidate please apply on firstname.lastname@example.org
M/s Oyster Bath Concepts Pvt. Ltd.
D-73, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase- 1, New Delhi-110020
Tel:-011-45729000 (Ext - 9016) ,
OPENING FOR SALES & DISTRIBUTION
Delhi/NCR, Calicut,Indore,Nagpur,Tamilnadu,Jabalpur, Jodhpur, Jaipur, Bikaner,Kota,Uttarakhand,Kota,Guwahati.
Education: MBA / PGDBM, Marketing from renowned B-School
- Marketing professional having hands on experience in both Sales & Marketing of Ceramics/Sanitary ware; Luxury home products, on Pan India level is desired.
- Those who have proven track record in qualitatively and quantitatively & increased the volume of business across India would be given preference.
- Should have handled large field force and good Marketing campaigns across regions.
- Should have a good knowledge of Ceramics/Sanitary Ware Industry.
- Should be Team player and aggressive performer who can set standards to follow.
- To oversee the entire gamut of Sales & Marketing function of the division.
- To devise and Implement excellent Sales & Marketing strategies both higher volume of business and Product / Brand penetration among the end users.
- Senior Managers to strictly monitor and motivate the Field force for quality work and target achievements.
- To bring excellent Marketing initiatives and promotions for product inducement
- Extensively travel to entire country and closely work with Marketing team for market awareness.
- Periodically conducts and review meetings with Management team for thorough review of performances.
- Strictly implement key policies of the organization.
- To be a bridge for both Sales & Marketing streams for proper balancing.