Customer Care Executive
A dynamic, fast-growing company operating in the domain of Bathware & Tapware, is looking for customer Care Executive for Okhla Location.
Company Name: Oyster Bath Concept Pvt. Ltd.
Job Description: Customer Care Executive
Minimum Criteria required for candidates for call center jobs
1. Should be able to handle customer complaints on phone & call back to customers (Inbound & Outbound)
2. Handling overall customer queries, problems and provide their solutions within timeline.
3. Looking over rigorous follow ups for collecting of all the outstanding dues.
4. Respond promptly to customer inquiries & coordinate with internal departments
5. Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
6. Actively looking over AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract).
7. Handling Service Engineers team on PAN India basis and providing them necessary supports to better service delivery to customer at their doorstep.
- Candidate should have minimum 1 - 3 yrs experience as customer support executive.
- Should have good communication skills, should be well versed in Hindi & English.
- Should be well versed in computer applications like MS Office , Email etc
- Industry: Ceramics / Sanitary ware/ Building materials/Interior Furnishing
- Salary -12 to 22 ctc
- Interested candidate please apply on email@example.com
M/s Oyster Bath Concepts Pvt. Ltd.
D-73, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase- 1, New Delhi-110020
Tel:-011-45729000 (Ext - 9016) ,
Job Description – Accounting professional
Location – Ghaziabad DASNA MASOORI
Qualification – B.com with 2 -5 years of experience in the field of book keeping, all voucher entry, bank reconciliation, vendor reconciliation, Journal entry, General Accounting, Billing & Logistics.Excise ,sales & service tax.
Key Skill - Accounts Payable,Accounts Receivable,Bank Reconciliation,Tally ERP,MS Office,MS Office Outlook,Busy,book keeping,voucher making,creditors management,creditors payment,bank reconciliation,accounting,tds,accounts handling,service tax report
Interested candidate please contact on below no and mail cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
OPENING FOR SALES & DISTRIBUTION
Delhi/NCR, Calicut,Indore,Nagpur,Tamilnadu,Jabalpur, Jodhpur, Jaipur, Bikaner,Kota,Uttarakhand,Kota,Guwahati.
Education: MBA / PGDBM, Marketing from renowned B-School
- Marketing professional having hands on experience in both Sales & Marketing of Ceramics/Sanitary ware; Luxury home products, on Pan India level is desired.
- Those who have proven track record in qualitatively and quantitatively & increased the volume of business across India would be given preference.
- Should have handled large field force and good Marketing campaigns across regions.
- Should have a good knowledge of Ceramics/Sanitary Ware Industry.
- Should be Team player and aggressive performer who can set standards to follow.
- To oversee the entire gamut of Sales & Marketing function of the division.
- To devise and Implement excellent Sales & Marketing strategies both higher volume of business and Product / Brand penetration among the end users.
- Senior Managers to strictly monitor and motivate the Field force for quality work and target achievements.
- To bring excellent Marketing initiatives and promotions for product inducement
- Extensively travel to entire country and closely work with Marketing team for market awareness.
- Periodically conducts and review meetings with Management team for thorough review of performances.
- Strictly implement key policies of the organization.
- To be a bridge for both Sales & Marketing streams for proper balancing.