- Product Category
- Dealer Locator
- International Alliance
- Contact Us
Everyone deserves to relax and get pampered. But what is a better way to do this than visiting a health spa with a steam room? Not only do the steam rooms increase the heartbeat and improve circulation, they also have individual health benefits. Continue reading the important benefits of using steam room with Oyster Bath -
1. Improves Circulation - Sitting in a steam room improves your cardiovascular health significantly. Studies shows that the moist heat is known to boost the circulation, especially in extremities. The improved circulation leads to lowered blood pressure, healthier heart and healing of the broken skin tissue.
2. Offers Relaxation - Our fast paced life is full of stress. Excessive work, demands and technology can take a toll on your mental as well as physical health. Exercise is a great way to relieve some of that stress. Using a steam bath equipment after exercising can help you relieve more stress by putting you in a similar state of meditation. The steam room advocates better sleep at night making you feel relaxed throughout the day.
3. Healthy Skin - Steam rooms have long been known to offer skin care. They are helpful after a workout to open and cleanse the pores. Steam room are good for the skin as they increase blood flow and circulation which can give your skin a healthy and youthful glow.
4. Aids Weight Loss - Though visiting a steam room can lead to a small amount of weight loss, it should be noted that it is usually from the fluids. Also, hydrate properly after working out or visiting a steam room. A study conducted in a dry sauna found out that the sedentary students had body mass loss when visiting the sauna for two sessions.
5. Breathe Clearly - Steam rooms can help you open up the sinuses to help you breathe. It is very helpful for people who have cold or certain medications. Researchers say that this may be due to the pulmonary functioning. The doctors, however recommend not using the steam rooms in case of a respiratory infection.
Visiting a steam room is good for one’s well being—it not only relaxes the mind and body, but can help with illnesses and decreases stress levels.
Visit the Oyster Bath collection now!