- Product Category
- Dealer Locator
- International Alliance
- Contact Us
Bathtubs are everyone's favorite. Just imagining about relaxing in the tub after a stressful and tiring day is a bliss. Isn't it? But then to enjoy the benefits of bathtubs for long, you have to maintain it properly.
Some of the tips for maintenance of the bathtubs are as follows:
• Clean the bathtub regularly. You can use a mild liquid detergent and warm water to clean it.
• To avoid dulling and scratches on the surface of the hot bathtubs, never use abrasive cleaners.
• Stubborn stains, paint, or tar can be removed with turpentine or paint thinner.
• Cleaners containing petroleum distillates should not be allowed to remain in contact with the bathtubs for a longer period of time.
• Plasters can be removed by scraping with a wooden edge. We recommend that you do not use any other material for scrapping such as metal scrapers, wire brushes, or other metal tools.
• If the surface of your acrylic bathtub becomes dull, you may use an automotive type rubbing compound on the surface followed by a good application of a paste wax.
• Avoid the interaction of extreme heat producing equipment like the portable heater with the bathtubs. It can damage its surface.
There are various types of bathtubs online and each will have a different maintenance strategy and tips. You must follow these to maintain the bathtubs. You may get a manual that will state the do's and don'ts for the bathtub. If you follow these suggestions and tips, it is high that the lifespan of the bathtubwill be increased. It is also recommended that once in a while you should get professional cleaning services done for your bathtub especially for the advanced hot tubs, which is well equipped with several other facilities.
Through maintaining and cleaning, your bathtubs will remain attractive and you will ensure a healthy and bacteria free environment to enhance your bathing experience.