Hydromassage benefits both the body and the mind, bringing both mental and physical relaxation. It is an incredible massage technique that is lesser known to people around.
The word hydro implies the use of water and the word massage some kind of healing therapy. This is what exactly Hydromassage is. It is basically wellness by water. Now, you can easily get a hydromassge at your home with the whirlpool bathtubs. The bathtubs are equipped with jets designed and regulated to act on the whole body and to massage. Through the massage, the circulatory and lymphatic systems are stimulated and the body receives numerous benefits.
Some of the benefits of the hydromassage are:
• During the massage session, the parasympathetic nervous system produces a larger amount of hormones that cause the body to relax. In addition, the pressure of the massage stimulates the production of endorphins, the happy hormone.
• The action of bubbles on the body, directed towards the heart helps in stimulating the lymphatic system. It favors the drainage of liquids in the tissue and combats the cellulite.
• Regular Hydrotherapy stimulates body repair and is good for the skin.
• Hydrotherapy helps in treating contracted muscles, bruises, sprains, etc.
• Beyond relaxing and giving energy, hydrotherapy also helps in combating type-2 diabetes since they cause a reduction in blood sugar.
• It also improves peripheral circulation and eases joint pain.
• Hydromassage also treats insomnia.
Now you can easily treat yourself to the ultimate hydrotherapy with a whirlpool bathtub. Hydromassage offers a home spa experience like no other. With the whirlpool bathtubs, you can surround yourself with tranquility and comfort of a hydromassage without leaving the comfort of your home.