Steam and Sauna have been used for thousands of years and are still very popular today. A sauna can help the people to unwind and relax, with other many other health benefits. A lot has been spoken about the health benefits of sauna bathing. Physically, nothing is more reinvigorating than a deep, healthy sweat every day. Muscles unwind, tensions fade away and we emerge much more relaxed and revived.
Facts about Steam and Sauna –
1. A sauna room is a play where the people relax in the dry heat.
2. It offers benefits for the cardiovascular health which resembles those derived from exercise.
3. Drinking alcohol before, during or after the steam and sauna can be dangerous.
4. Anyone with a health condition or who is pregnant must seek medical advice before using a sauna.
A few minutes a day is all it takes to look and feel better. The body’s response to gentle, persistent heat is well-documented and proven in and out by the people across the globe which is why more and more doctors are recommending the purifying benefits.
Here are a few health benefits of steam and sauna –
1. Sauna relieves stress.
2. Sauna flushes away the toxins.
3. Sauna relaxes the muscles and soothes the pain/ache in both the joints and muscles.
4. Sauna cleanses the skin and makes you look better.
5. Sauna can induce a deeper sleep.
6. Sauna brings about the social and recreational benefits.
7. Sauna improves the cardiovascular performance.
8. Sauna aids in weight loss.
9. Sauna can help fight illnesses.
10. Sauna offers the relaxing benefits just to make you feel better and rejuvenated.
Oyster Bath aims to offer physical, mental and therapeutic benefits for an enhanced steam and sauna experience. It is the leading supplier of steam bath equipment in India to provide a wide range of steam sauna room. All of them are designed to fit the modern homes with the perfect serene and tranquil emotions. Oyster Bath ensures that the sauna room and steam bath equipment are of superior quality so that you never have to compromise with the experience.