Visiting an exotic spa once in a week gives you relaxation. But the feeling of experiencing a supreme steam bath in your private room at home gives more pleasure. Oyster bath, offers plenty of choices to make the best use of steam bath equipment in your home. People call it with different names like a steam shower, hot springs, hot bath, sweat lodge, and other names across the world. These baths are safe and beneficial for people of every age in most of the medical conditions. Let's learn all about its magical powers.
The warm, moist covers the body like a smooth wrap from all around and soaks deep into every part of the body including the muscles. In return, the skin opens up the pores, cleanses the layers and releases the toxins out of the body. Steam showers are magical and even spiritual at times. They give you benefits in three ways. It is good for the physical health, mental health and skin health.
Under the physical health, it relieves in Arthritis, stiff joint pains, muscular pain, and tension. The hot steam expands blood vessels it boosts the circulation of blood in return. Then oxygen gets into the injured parts of the body and provides relief. In the same way, steam bath equipment provides peace of mind in overcoming stress, anxiety, and help out in dealing with sleep disorders. Sweat emission keeps your skin healthy, it excites the blood flow beneath your skin, reopens the pores and emits dirt and dead skin cells. It makes the skin fresh, soft, and smooth. It re-energises and recharges your complete body without any doubts.
How frequently you should go for a steam bath is a personal matter of choice for most, but its excess might be harmful. So, it is good to take advice from your physician to avoid any complex medical condition in future. Our early cultures and civilizations used steam baths for different reasons. But, the primary intention to enjoy these baths was to improve health, enhance the beauty and for social interactions. Today, not much has been changed; these hot misty showers have become private endeavour to promote health, wellness, and leisure.
Some points you should always remember while enjoying a good steam bath
- It proves to be amazing for the Athletes and sportsperson; it revives their strength and reduces their muscular tension and pains.
- Do not give an infant or toddler a steam bath without consulting the paediatrician.
- Don't go for a steam shower if you have any open wound.
- If your skin is sensitive then avoid a many numbers of hot misty baths, it may cause your skin to dry and flaky, especially in winters.
- Take only 15- 20 minutes session and allow a proper cooling period of 20 minutes before entering for the refreshing shower.
- Drink plenty of water
- If you feel overheated or exhausted, then step out of the bath quickly.